Sunday, March 22, 2009

MEME HAS A PICTURE



  • - YES- a new picture- this was at our house

  • the birds are ours ( the blue bird died just a few days before papa did)

  • and the cat is a visitor

  • they got a long fine

  • but I know what that kitty was thinking-LOL

  • here is bigger picture of the little picture

  • I am playing and learning too
  • so you will have to be patient with me
  • now I just have to get Miss Ashley to down load some
  • more of my pictures
  • some time soon
  • ----this is Dogman's balcony and out behind the gate
  • is where papa did his wood work-
  • he had a shed but it does not show
  • Dogman always watched him work
  • he has to stay in as he is a leash dog
  • and does not know how to travel on his own
  • and would walk away - or chase a cat too--LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest photo! I am learning more about papa too. How nice that he enjoyed woodworking.

Jess said...

So cute!

Muthering Heights said...

That cat certainly wants to get into that birdcage!