Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TUESDAY WITH MEME

a better weather day here until tonight as we are getting rain/snow which
makes the highways bad
today was better emotionally than the last 3 days
I guess grief is like that-- some hard lows and soft highs
made a list today and did get 8 out of 10 done
which is good for me as I often go off list==
I did do some things not listed also
now the kid and I (mostly me) are doing a load of laundry(off list)
as she works again tomorrow
she says she can not wash her work clothes as clean as Oma
her friends all want to know how she keeps such a clean top
and she said she uses Oma--LOL
I think she just knows how to bribe Oma
so glad we have a washer and dryer as opposed to the old days
well, that took care of my day
and tomorrow is a new day
huggles me, Meme aka Oma
Huggles me,
Meme aka Oma
===============================
Lord, grant that I may seek to comfort rather than be comforted.(Mother Teresa)

No comments: