Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ANOTHER SIMPLE DAY

  • after living with cancer and papa's death I love simple days where the sun shines and the dust bunnies hide and stuff just sort of happens with out fanfare-
  • I did get into the kitchen but I needed to do some plant pruning and watering so I did not get any deleting of the stuff done
  • but I had fun and the weather was beautiful- although there was freezing rain over night which made morning travel very serious
  • we did go for groceries and I am almost too old to travel with two teenagers and shop- they make my hair stand on end--LOL- how many ways can Oma say NO-sigh-
  • also got my blog done for another day
  • and did two loads of laundry and vacuumed and washed the floors
  • Miss Ashley thinks I do too much and I think she does too little and between the two of us we keep the house clean
  • I am learning that laughter and tears are nothing to be ashamed of--Celebrate the good things and pray about the bad-
  • huggles me, Meme

1 comment:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Simple days are some of the best days Meme...and I agree, celebrate all the good things...Hugs, Dzintra