Friday, November 14, 2008

MEME'S FRIDAY

got up with the grand kid to chat as she got ready for work
had a cup of tea while she watch cartoons --LOL--and put on her makeup--(my child-woman)
planned to sneak a nap or rest
but discoverd dust creeping in the corners
so took the dust buster to combat the bunnies
brother stopped in for a few minutes
more tea and then a walk
to the thrift store
found 10 very nice modern christian hard covers plus a a new
NIV bible in chronological order=very interesting and will
enjoy seeing how the difference is as far as the time lines go
and a new pair of slippers that are warm as toast
all for $12.oo
a nice treat and yes, books do get heavier as one carries them home
but made it and then time for another Ashley chat and another tea
the kids have now gone out and yes, I also
got some more things done in the kitchen and now I
am starting the dining room
I will get all the rooms done and it will be time to
start over again
so now it is email and a bit of tv and then
bedtime==
good night, friends --God bless everyone
Huggles me,
Meme aka Oma
(MARILYN CHRISTINE)

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

You had a busy day. I just caught up on your posts - my computer wasn't behaving well and couldn't get on other blogs.
Enjoy your reading. You might try the Bookworm Award on my blog (scroll down to it) and try it ... it's fun. And let me know if you do it.
Hugs. Ruthie

Marge said...

Good afternoon! Just stopping by to say thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on the creamer blog! I will check out your blog this afternoon! Please come back if you can.

Blessings,
Marge