Tuesday, November 11, 2008

cool day

  • we had a very cool day here with some fog but no snow yet
  • did some more things in the kitchen- I am going ''simple - as
  • I want to spend less time doing things called cleaning
  • I want to keep the plants there and my teapots but
  • try take the other things in there go away
  • the teapots will go in the dishwasher
  • and the plants only need water once a week
  • so tomorrow is the ''take away'' day
  • I may store a few things but I think most
  • will become give away I
  • I do not have a lot of cupboard space
  • so this is a tricky test
  • Miss Ashley and I may be able to use
  • some things for Christmas crafts as she
  • as too many relatives--LOL
  • and she likes to craft-
  • so I will make a report of how well
  • I have done sooner or later
  • I never quite get all I want to do in one day
  • huggles me, Meme

No comments: