Saturday, November 8, 2008

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

  • I THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE FUN TO START SHARING SOME OF MY DAYS HERE
  • today I was done at the church and cleaned for 3 hours- ovens, vacuuming, bathrooms and etc...
  • it was very windy so I am so glad that I found a new hat yesterday to wear- it keeps the wind out of my ears and the hair on my head
  • the Miss Ashley and the boy who is a friend gave me a shock today::
  • THEY WASHED THE DISHES
  • so now I have two clean sinks at the same time
  • Miss Sidney is here to visit but she is not a happy camper so Oma is looking forward
  • to her bedtime- she has always been high maintenance and once she is on a melt down she needs to sleep it off,,,,,,, I try to ignore as much as one Oma can as I am trying to keep the visit pleasant for both of us,
  • in other words - an ok day-
  • praying for each of our bloggers and remember to make memories
  • huggles me, Meme

1 comment:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Know what you mean when somebody washes the dishes and you get a shock haha...That's lovely of you to pray for all the bloggers, such a nice thought...also about making memories, very special...Dzintra XX