Monday, January 19, 2009

Pumpkin Pudding

Pumpkin Pudding--(pie without the crust)

2 cups pumpkin ( canned) I use one small can which is about a ounce short of the two cups.
3/4 cup brown sugar,
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1 cup evaporated milk /or cream
1/2 cup milk
1/4 water
Blend all ingredients,
pour into a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Bake at 350F for 55 to 65 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool and garnish with dollops of whipped cream or whipped topping.
store L/O in fridge -

hugs, Meme--no crust equals less calories :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to try this and I like the idea of no crust! I bet it smells heavenly baking.

Jess said...

I love your blog Meme....thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog. You are welcome anytime...the tea or coffee is always ready for you...

And I will be back!

Love, Jess