- I have to come up with 7 things about me that you may not know as I have been tagged ==I will have to be an open book= so here is number 1--sadly I am not too crafty so that will not be number one- so here goes:: I do not drive and never have although I do have a learner's permit but my eyes are too bad for me to be comfortable driving so out of respect for others I made a decision not to drive- it would be nice for me now but I still will not ....
- I love the Lord and made Him my shepherd in 1987 watching a Billy Graham on TV and 3 weeks later my husband committed his life to the Lord at a local church= there is no turning back
- I have helped raise one of my grand daughters who now lives with me although I told her tonight if she brings in more stuff into her room- I will have to put her in storage--LOL--Her name is Miss Ashley
- Most of you will know this part- I became a widow this summer after the angels came and took dear hubby home to Jesus= I miss him but I know that I also rejoice as he is home with his Lord= he signed his checks -Jesus Christ Saves - you can do that in Canada if you go to the bank and sign for a special signature- it was his way of witnessing and yes, he was often asked about his signature and no one refused his checks
- I hate to cook- and baking, even more-- but I will strike out now and then and make something= and no, papa did not die of my cooking--it is ok now for me to make a soft joke about my sweetheart- I can hear him laughing too
- I weigh a bit less than a 100 pounds - and have most of my life- I did get bigger when I was expecting but it has always disappeared but the babies stayed and stayed-----2 daughters who gave me 3 grandchildren each --my health is not good but it is not bad bad either =the Lord is my Shepherd
- I love to read and read and read and also write some- my writing times are off right now but the grief keeps my mind busy yet- I also like to study the bible and can stay awake away past bedtime when I have a good book - and you will notice- I tend to write like a talk and miss out most commas- I color outside the lines :-)
I will have to find out how to tag but for tonight I will just share and then I will be finding out more for you and me from 7 somebodies - this lady tagged me but I do not know if this is the right way to give you her address- Queen of the Armchair aka dzintrastitcheries ==I am going to have to learn how to do the tagging soon